Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ritaboutit: 2010 Best Restaurant Review Blog in Canada


It's been three days since The Canadian Food Blog Awards announced the winners in their nation wide search for the best food blogs this country has to offer. I am still riding the high since taking it in the 'Best Restaurant Review Blog' category.

Ritaboutit was born almost two years ago. She came to be because my friends pushed me to write (they think I'm funny) and because I had the fortune of meeting an insanely creative guy whom I owe big time for getting me started.

I've said it a bunch of times but I will say it again; I love this city and I love this country. I'm eating Toronto and want to one day eat cross Canada. We are lucky to live in a place with such diversity, a place where food isn't taken too seriously, a place with its' own food culture.

I want to thank the judges, my supporters and all the great restaurants and chefs that continue to surprise and inspire me to share my story so that you, my readers, can make good stories of your own.

I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!
    Best Restaurant Natick MA

    ReplyDelete