Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here's to a New Year!


2011 is already shaping up to be pretty good with the announcement of the nominees for The Canadian Food Blog Awards. Ritaboutit has been nominated for Best Restaurant Review Blog and I cannot be more happy or appreciative of the recognition. Read more at http://www.beerandbuttertarts.com/cfba/nominations/

I want to thank all of you for your continued support and for always giving a little click and reading what I have to say about the Toronto food scene. I love this city and hope you continue to follow me as I navigate through the good and the bad that Toronto has to offer.

The Brunchcapades are over and although I will continue to brunch, I now am turning to burgers as my focus for 2011. We are obsessed with burgers, I love cows, am a red meat junky and it is a trend has been going strong since last year. So get ready to get greasy with 'Between the Buns'. Please feel free to share any recommendations of your fave burger joints.

Stay tuned and stay hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment